Need a crash course in digital marketing? Want to boost your chances of scoring your first job in the industry? Or just get a few hints and tips to improving your CV and LinkedIn profiles?
Digital Futures Skills and Employability Boot Camp is popping up at Hackney Community College for a FREE 2-week course starting next week.
When and Where?
Location: Hackney Community College, Falkirk Street, London N1 6HQ Dates: Tuesday 30th May - Monday 12th June 2017 (weekdays only) Times : 10:00am - 4:00pm
What happens after the Boot Camp?
After the Boot Camp, Digital Futures will work closely with you to help you find your dream apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. You’ll also be give priority application process to all Digital Future apprenticeships.
How much does it cost me?
The Boot Camp costs nothing at all. However, we do not cover any costs for travel and lunches, so please make sure you have planned accordingly in advance for these. You will be given some time for lunch each day if you need to go out and buy lunch.
What do I leave the Boot Camp with?
• A great understanding of the digital marketing industry and of the roles which will be available to you
• A fully complete professional LinkedIn profile, created in partnership with LinkedIn • A CV built around your individual career goals and aspirations
• A Digital Futures profile on wearedigitalfutures.co.uk
• All the tools which you require to be success in interviews
• Priority application process to all Digital Futures apprenticeships
What happens if I do not pay my £5 security deposit?
Your £5 deposit is what secures your place on the course. If you have not paid your deposit by 2pm on Friday 26th May or spoken to a Digital Futures team member regarding any technical issues which you may be having, then you will be unable to attend the course. Payments will not be accept on the day of the training course.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call on 020 3846 7093.